For all studies, we are looking for people aged between 18-68
We are very happy to discuss any of the studies in more detail with you if decide to get in touch.
For more information, please use the subscribe link on the right hand bar or contact us via email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For Healthy Volunteers
• Age 18-68
• No active medical conditions
• No regular medication (oral contraceptive tablets are fine unless you are interested in the blood sampling study, check with investigator)
• No recent illicit substance use
• Alcohol not regularly exceeding 26 units/week
• Not pregnant or intending pregnancy during study period
• Body mass index (BMI) between 16-29
• No recent use of steroid medication
Download the information sheets
If you have Addison’s, you are very likely to be eligible if you have positive adrenal antibodies and take conventional oral steroid replacement (hydrocortisone).